WYSIWYG stone. You will receive the stone pictured.
Icelandic Lava stone
- Very porous, light stone, will not float.
- Slightly denser than regular Lava Stone, but still reasonable light for stone.
- Textures make these rocks perfect for creating scenic mountain aquascapes.
- Inert, this stone will not alter water chemistry.
* Our stock is a bit darker than the pictures shown.
We recommend 2 pounds of stone for every gallon of water your tank holds. A 5 gallon tank would need 10 pounds, 10 gallon requires 20 pounds etc. Of course this is just a recommendation, the amount of stone needed will depend on your plans. Its always nice to have options too!
How we choose stone
Most stones range from 6 cm - 25cm and are chosen randomly for what we think will work well together. But if you would like smaller, bigger, rounder, sharper or different colours, just request when you check out. We'll do our best.